Cisco SG100D/SF100D Desktop Switch
Cisco® 100 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver powerful network performance and expandability for small business networks, without the complexity. With no installation software and nothing to configure, the Cisco 100 Series provides an affordable, reliable network that works, right out of the box.
Part of the Cisco Small Business Series of networking solutions, Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space and to optimize power efficiency. They provide long-term investment protection and support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS) and Power over Ethernet (PoE)—all in a switch you can set up yourself, in minutes.
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches provide:
• Ease of use: The Cisco 100 Series works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically.
• Out-of-the-box compatibility: As a standards-based Cisco solution, the Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches accommodate all of your network-connected devices, supporting both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices in the same network. The switches also provide automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about the type of cable you’re using.
• High performance: The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches provide powerful network performance at an affordable price. It gives your office a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications, eliminate network bottlenecks, and transfer large files in seconds.
• Support for advanced technologies: The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches’ built-in intelligence makes it easy to deploy voice and video applications. Integrated QoS features prioritize delay-sensitive network traffic to keep your applications running at peak performance. PoE allows you to power network-attached devices right from the switch, simplifying wireless and IP phone installations. These features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
• An eco-friendly solution: The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption. In addition, the Gigabit Ethernet models are designed to optimize power usage, offering energy efficiency without compromising performance. Most switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively, even as they reduce energy costs.